Rick’s Café, located on the Caribbean cliffs of Negril, Jamaica, has been a Jamaican tradition for more than 40 years, and for locals and visitors alike, it is a global institution of fun. Rick’s is one of the island’s most visited restaurants and bars, with an estimated 300,000 tourists visiting annually. It features Jamaican cliff jumpers, a seaside infinity pool, cabanas, 365 days of live reggae music and world–famous sunsets.
- 13th Top Hottest Caribbean Escape, Travel Channel’s 21 Hottest Caribbean Escapes
- One of the Ten Best Bars in the World, Caribbean Travel & Life Magazine
- Caribbean’s Best Live Reggae Bar, Caribbean Travel & Life Magazine
- #10 on All-Time Ultimate Destinations list, Caribbean Travel & Life Magazine
- Caribbean’s Best Sunset, Caribbean Travel & Life Magazine
- Featured in Patricia Schultz’s bestseller, "1,000 Places to See Before You Die"
- Featured in Allen Gage’s book, "Around the World in 80 Bars"
- Regularly seen on CNN’s Travel Wise, MTV’s Spring Break, and on the Travel Channel’s World’s 10 Best Beaches