Westgate City Center™
Developed by The Ellman Companies, Westgate City Center™ is one of the largest and most exciting mixed–use urban developments in North America, which upon full build out included up to eight million square feet of shopping, dining, entertainment, hotels, residential condominiums, lofts, flats and apartments, parks and office space – in an area equivalent to approximately 45 Manhattan city blocks. Westgate™ boasts the state’s largest AMC multiplex cinema (4,000 seats, 20 screens), the state’s only Margaritaville restaurant by Jimmy Buffett and national retailers and restaurants such as Yard House, McFadden’s, Kabuki Sushi, Just Sports, Saddle Ranch, McFarlane Toys, Which Wich and Shane’s Rib Shack. The Center was home to a major office presence and more than 400 occupied residential units during development and ownership from 2004–2010.
- 223 acres of urban cityscape
- $2+ billion of investment
- 8 million square feet of total development
- 1.5 million square feet of retail
- 2.4 million square feet of Class–A office
- More than 35 shops and restaurants
- 2,200 residential lofts, flats, condominiums and apartments
- 45 Manhattan–sized blocks
- 5 hotels with more than 1,300 rooms
- 17,799–seat multi–purpose sporting and concert arena
- 95,000–square–foot Convention Center and Media Center
- More than 30 spectacular outdoor signs
Adjacent to Westgate City Center™ are Jobing.com Arena, home to the NHL Phoenix Coyotes and the University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the NFL Arizona Cardinals, Tostitos Fiesta Bowl and host of the 2007 BCS College Football Championship Games, the 2008 Super Bowl and the 2009 NFC Championship Game. The property also includes a 320–room, four–diamond Marriott Renaissance Hotel and a 149–room Hampton Inn and Suites.
Property Information Package